Without a doubt, disposable vapes are the simplest vapes to start vaping. There are no moving parts, and as you should never attempt to take one apart from yourself, they only contain a battery and a juice reservoir.
So what's the requirement for pro tips? Regardless of how easy disposable vapes are to utilize, there are several things you have to know that could be taken for granted.
- Don't store them in extreme temperatures; remember, they have small lithium-ion batteries inside
- Don't try and hack them for a refill; this can also cause an auto-fire and potentially break the device
- Dispose of them like other lithium-ion batteries, in a designated drop off for battery recycling
- Ensure you draw from the mouthpiece ONLY; drawing from the underside of the device might lead to the vape to auto fire. Because there are no buttons, there will be no method to turn it off besides slamming it down on concrete, which will break the device and bring about further safety concerns
- Be sure to not cover the airflow holes while drawing on the vape (normally, the airflow holes are on ab muscles bottom of the device); covering the air holes while drawing might lead to an unfixable leak
- Dispose of after the flavor drops off, even when there is more battery life. In the event that you push it, you might get a nasty dry or burnt hit
- Don't worry about counting puffs! The puff estimation of these devices was created by automatic puff machines for very specific draw durations. In general, the puff numbers are accurate enough
Disposable vapes are very convenient! They're super simple to use, they're small and pocketable, and there's no real learning curve.
However, much like any kind of device that's powered with a lithium-ion battery, caution and care should always be exercised.
To make sure you have bought the best disposable vape, read as many product reviews as you can.